Hackers are getting more sophisticated by the day, but so are their crime-fighting counterparts. Commonly known as ethical hackers, these cybersecurity experts leverage a hacker's own tools against them, keeping networks—and the sensitive data they hold—safe. Featuring more than 75 hours of training, this collection of expert-led courses can help you take the fight online and certify your skills as a bona fide cybersecurity professional.
- Access 526 lessons & 77 hours of content 24/7
- Learn from industry experts in an interactive, lab-filled environment
- Foster skills in incident management, penetration testing & more
- Explore common threats, such as viruses, social engineering & DDoS attacks
- Understand the necessary steps to secure a system
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- System Hacking
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
- Test Prep Questions
CyberTraining 365 is the best training destination for you and your team. Here you can Master Cyber Security techniques such as Analyzing Malware, Penetration Testing, Advanced Persistent Threats, Threat Intelligence Research, Reverse Engineering, and much more.
The training courses are up-to-date on all the latest technologies and industry standards. All of this is offered at a great value in a self-paced online environment. CyberTraining 365 prepares you for industry-recognized certifications so you are fully prepared for the best job opportunities in the industry.