Analysts and data scientists typically have to work with several systems to effectively manage mass sets of data. Spark, on the other hand, provides you a single engine to explore and work with large amounts of data, run machine learning algorithms, and perform many other functions in a single interactive environment. This course's focus on new and innovating technologies in data science and machine learning makes it an excellent one for anyone who wants to work in the lucrative, growing field of Big Data.
- Access 52 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Use Spark for a variety of analytics & machine learning tasks
- Implement complex algorithms like PageRank & Music Recommendations
- Work w/ a variety of datasets from airline delays to Twitter, web graphs, & product ratings
- Employ all the different features & libraries of Spark, like RDDs, Dataframes, Spark SQL, MLlib, Spark Streaming & GraphX
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.